Celebrate Recovery is a confidential 12-step Christian Recovery program that provides a safe environment designed to address issues such as: Alcoholism - Divorce - Sexual Abuse - Codependency - Domestic Violence - Drug Addiction - Sexual Addiction - Food Addiction – Depression – Anger/Resentment - Relationship Addiction – Controlling Behavior – Gambling – Spending – Anxiety – Insecurity – Guilt/Shame – Pornography. It is a safe place to share your experiences, strengths and hope in a Christ-centered recovery atmosphere. Celebrate Recovery is biblically based and founded on the principles of recovery from the 8 Beatitudes in the book of Matthew.
6:00PM: Food and fellowship. Meals are provided at a cost of $4.00. (Optional)
7:00PM: Large group session. This session starts with worship, followed by a lesson on a recovery topic, i.e., Denial, or a testimony is presented.
8:00PM: Open share small groups. Gender specific recovery share groups.
9:00PM: Solid Rock Cafe. Free desserts and more fellowship after the small group meetings.
Come and see what Celebrate Recovery can do for you!! Join the Celebrate Recovery Leadership team from First Assembly of God Church every Tuesday night as we present this life changing ministry to Bloomington/Normal and surrounding communities
FREE childcare for ages 1-12. Celebration Place (CR for Kids) is offered to kids ages 5-12.
For more information, please call the church at 454-2402.
- Tue, Mar 14, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Tue, Mar 21, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Tue, Mar 28, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Tue, Apr 4, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Tue, Apr 11, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Tue, Apr 18, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Tue, Apr 25, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Tue, May 2, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Tue, May 9, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Tue, May 16, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Tue, May 23, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Tue, May 30, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Tue, Jun 6, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Tue, Jun 13, 2017 @ 7:00 pm