Looking to have some fun in February? We've compiled some upcoming B-N events straight from the community calendar!
Want to see even more? Click here to view the calendar yourself!
Want to add your own event to be displayed on our site? Click here!
- Occurred Thursday, February 8th, 2018 @ 12:10 pm – 12:40 pm
Lunch and Learn: Abraham Lincoln and the founding of the Republican Party presented by Bill Kemp
- Starting Friday, February 9th, 2018, repeated every day until Saturday, February 10, 2018 @ 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Come to the Normal Public Library and join us in the Book Nook at 10:30 for Valentine's Day stories, followed by crafts and activities in the …
- Occurred Friday, February 9th, 2018 — all day
Racial categories are fundamentally dependent upon political, economic, and socio-cultural issues, and not just skin color. It goes without sa…
- Occurred Sunday, February 11th, 2018 @ 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Create memories with your daughter(s) of a special time at this semi-formal afternoon of music, food, and fun. There will be pictures, flowers…
- Occurred Monday, February 12th, 2018 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, February 14th, 2018 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL SERVICES for survivors of sexual assault and their supporters
- Occurred Saturday, February 17th, 2018 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Join us to make scarves and hats for women and children in domestic violence situations. All materials will be provided, but feel free to brin…
- Occurred Saturday, February 24th, 2018 @ 12:40 pm – 3:20 pm
January/February is National Skating Month! There will be skating exhibitions, games, giveaways and a free learn to skate class! Come enjoy a …
- Occurred Sunday, February 25th, 2018 @ 7:00 am – 12:30 pm