It’s Halloween! Trick-or-treaters only should go to houses or businesses with porchlights on. Don’t forget basic safety rules and stay within sight of parents or other trusted adult.
- 4-6 pm., Ewing Manor, Bloomington.
- 4:30-8 p.m., Pontiac.
- 5-6 p.m.: Children’s party, Kenney Community Center.
- 5-7 p.m.: Eastland Mall, Bloomington; El Paso; Streator.
- 5-8 p.m.: Bloomington-Normal, Arrowsmith, Danvers, Downs, Eureka, Goodfield, Lincoln, Mount Pulaski.
- 5:30-8 p.m.: Farmer City.
- 5:30-8:30 p.m.: LeRoy; Kiwanis spook house, 411 E. Pearson St., Eureka, $1 to UNICEF.
- 6-8 p.m., Minier.
Think your kids’ or families’ costumes deserve recognition? Send it to us at email@example.com. We’ll post as many as we can at www.pantagraph.com/photos.