All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Promotion period begins on August 15, 2017 and ends on 3:00 pm on August 17, 2017. All eligible entries will be entered into the Raffle. Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.
2. Agreement to official rules. By participating in the Eclipse raffle (also referred to as the "Raffle"), entrant fully agrees to and accepts these official rules and the decisions which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in disqualification from the Raffle and forfeiture of any prize or of the right to any prize.
3. Eligibility. The Raffle is open to US residents (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, New York, Florida, or any other jurisdiction where prohibited), who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Directors, officers, employees, and members of employees' households and immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and each of their respective spouses) of Sponsor are ineligible to enter the Raffle. All entrants must meet all eligibility requirements. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof of identity.
4. Methods of entry. To enter, go to pantagraph.com/forms/eclipse/ between August 15, 2017 and 3:00 pm on August 17, 2017, and follow the links and instructions to submit your entry information. Each entrant must completely fill out the online entry form in accordance with the on-screen instructions. All entries must be submitted online. Mailed or hard copy entries will not be accepted. All entries must be received by 3:00 pm on Thursday, August 17, 2017. Failure to submit all required information and submissions in the manner required by these Official Rules may result in disqualification. NO LIMIT on number of Raffle ticket purchases. In the event that we do not sell a minimum of 100 raffle tickets, we reserve the right to withdraw the publicized prizes and refund purchaser money.
5. Prize and winner selection. The grand prize winner will receive two GENERAL ADMISSION tickets to see Ozzy Osbourne at the Moonstock Music Festival at Walker's Bluff Winery. These tickets are not redeemable for cash. The prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize is awarded "AS IS" with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied. All expenses and costs associated with the prize not expressly stated or described are the responsibility solely of the winner. The winner will be notified by email and phone number listed. The winner will then be emailed a W-9 and prize release form. Once those are returned via email then the tickets will be emailed to the winner. Note: Winners will be chosen between 3:01 and 3:30 p.m. Thursday, August 17, 2017 and notified via email. Please monitor your email and phone closely during that time. If a winner cannot be reached by 12 p.m. on Friday, August 18, 2017 then another winner will be chosen.
6. Tax Liability. The prize winner agrees to pay all applicable federal, state, and local taxes associated with the award of the prize, including income tax, and all other taxes, costs, fees, and expenses related to the prize. The winner is required to complete an IRS form W-9 and prize release form before prize will be awarded. The prize winners should consult with their tax advisor with respect to the tax consequences associated with winning the prize.
7. Publicity. Prize winner agrees to provide and to grant Sponsor the absolute right and permission to use the winners' name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and address in any and all advertising and promotional materials, in any manner or media whatsoever, for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion. The prize winner acknowledges and agrees that he or she shall have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, of his or her name, address, personal information, photographs, or likenesses.
8. General Conditions. By participating in the Raffle, entrants agree to comply with and to be bound by the official rules and by all interpretations of the official rules by the Sponsor. Decisions of the Sponsor shall be final in all matters relating to the Raffle. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Raffle if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Raffle and the integrity of the selection of the prize winner as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
9. Release. By entering the Raffle, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and members, from and against any claim or cause of action arising in connection with each entrant's participation and/or entry in the Raffle and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Raffle.
10. Sponsor. The Raffle is sponsored by The Pantagraph as a fundraiser for Literacy Leadership., Inc. which supports literacy efforts in McLean County. Literacy Leadership, Inc. is a nationwide non-profit 501(c)(3) organization founded by Lee Enterprises, Inc. Its primary mission is to support the advancement and promotion of literacy initiatives in the communities it serves. Literacy Leadership, Inc. was licensed to conduct a raffle by the McLean County Raffle Licensing commission as provided in Section 24.69 of the McLean county Ordinance to License and Regulate Raffles. This is a Class A License number R17-135-A. A copy of the raffle license may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Decisions regarding the selection of Winner and all other aspects of the Raffle shall be final and binding on all persons in all respects. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Raffle. If you have any questions regarding this Raffle please contact Tori Weinberg at email@example.com.