All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Promotion period begins on Sunday, September 11th, 2016 and ends 11:55 pm on Sunday, September 25th, 2016. All eligible entries will be entered into the Raffle. Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.
2. Agreement to official rules. By participating in Hamilton in Chicago (also referred to as the "Raffle"), entrant fully agrees to and accepts these official rules and the decisions which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in disqualification from the Raffle and forfeiture of any prize or of the right to any prize.
3. Eligibility. The Raffle is open to US residents (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, New York, Florida, or any other jurisdiction where prohibited), who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Directors, officers, employees, and members of employees' households and immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and each of their respective spouses) of Sponsor are ineligible to enter the Raffle. All entrants must meet all eligibility requirements. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof of identity.
4. Methods of entry. To enter, go to www.pantagraph.com/hamilton between Sunday, September 11th, 2016 and 11:55 pm on Sunday, September 25th, 2016, and follow the links and instructions to submit your entry information. Each entrant must completely fill out the online entry form in accordance with the on-screen instructions. All entries must be submitted online. Mailed or hard copy entries will not be accepted. All entries must be received by 11:55 pm on Sunday, September 25th, 2016. Failure to submit all required information and submissions in the manner required by these Official Rules may result in disqualification. NO LIMIT on number of Raffle tickets purchases. In the event that we do not sell a minimum of 100 tickets on or before Sept. 25, we reserve the right to withdraw the publicized prizes and refund purchaser money.
5. Selection of Winner. Winner will be selected by random drawing of all the valid entries received. One Grand Prize winner will be selected from all entries. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and email the week of October 3, 2016. If winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if a winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If Sponsor cannot find an alternate winner for the prize, the prize will not be awarded.
6. Prize. The grand prize winner will receive two tickets for Hamilton at the Private Bank Theatre in Chicago Illinois on Saturday, October 29th, 2016 at 8 pm and a one night stay at the Chicago Athletic Club (only 0.2 miles away from the theatre) No other dates will be provided. Taxes and amenity fee are not included as part of prize. If winner cannot stay on Saturday, October 29, 2016 then hotel stay will be forfeited. Winner will be provided a confirmation of reservation and must provide a viable credit or debit card upon check-in. The prizes must be accepted as awarded. The prizes are awarded "AS IS" with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied. All expenses and costs associated with the prize not expressly stated or described are the responsibility solely of the winner.
7. Tax Liability. The prize winner agrees to pay all applicable federal, state, and local taxes associated with the award of the prize, including income tax, and all other taxes, costs, fees, and expenses related to the prize. The prize winners should consult with their tax advisor with respect to the tax consequences associated with winning the prize.
8. Publicity. Prize winner agrees to provide and to grant Sponsor the absolute right and permission to use the winners' name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and address in any and all advertising and promotional materials, in any manner or media whatsoever, for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion. The prize winner acknowledges and agrees that he or she shall have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, of his or her name, address, personal information, photographs, or likenesses.
9. General Conditions. By participating in the Raffle, entrants agree to comply with and to be bound by the official rules and by all interpretations of the official rules by the Sponsor. Decisions of the Sponsor shall be final in all matters relating to the Raffle. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Raffle if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Raffle and the integrity of the selection of the prize winner as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
10. Release. By entering the Raffle, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and members, from and against any claim or cause of action arising in connection with each entrant's participation and/or entry in the Raffle and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Raffle.
11. Sponsor. The Raffle is sponsored by The Pantagraph to benefit Literacy Leadership., Inc. whose decisions regarding the selection of Winners and all other aspects of the Raffle shall be final and binding on all persons in all respects. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Raffle. If you have any questions regarding this Raffle please contact Jonell Kehias at email@example.com.