Events scheduled between Nov. 2 and Nov. 5
- Share Foods of Central Illinois sign-up day: 2:30 to 4 p.m., The Salvation Army, 611 W. Washington St., Bloomington. Cost: $15.50 for box of meat, fruit and vegetables; or $9.50 for only fruit and vegetables. Pickup day: 7:30 to 9 a.m. Nov. 18.
- Miller Park Zoo volunteer orientation; 7 p.m., the zoo. Call (309) 434-2824.
- Chenoa Historical Society program by Roger Wahls, National 4-H Federation delegate; 7:30 p.m., Chenoa Heartland Bank.
- Christ Lutheran Ladies Guild holiday bazaar and dinner; 4 to 7 p.m., Christ Lutheran Church, Hershey and Fort Jesse roads, Normal. Lasagna dinner, tickets at door: $6 ($2.50 for age 6 and younger). Also Saturday.
- Around the Corner, sixth annual Art Walk; 5 to 9 p.m. downtown Bloomington, free tour of six studios around the corner of 100 block of West Monroe and 400 block of North Center streets. Call (309) 532-3007.
- UC-Berkeley Professor John Searle, "What is Language?"; 6:30 p.m., ISU Bone Student Center Old Main Room, Normal.
- "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"; 7:30 p.m., Flanagan High School gymnasium. Tickets: $7, adults; $5, students; $3, children first through sixth grade. Also 2 p.m. Nov. 5.
- Pancake and sausage day; 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Park District Gym, Armington.
- Parent Expo, free workshop sessions and exhibits; 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Pepper Ridge Elementary School, 2602 Danbury Drive, Bloomington.
- Mansfield United Methodist Church annual bazaar; 8 to 9 a.m. coffee hour; 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. bazaar; and 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. lunch.
- College Park Christian Church annual bazaar; 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., 116 N. Cottage Ave., Normal. Lunch, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Bloomington High School craft show; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., high school, 1202 E. Locust St., Bloomington.
- Neighbors Association of Normal; 10 a.m., Town of Normal Community Activity Center, 1110 Douglas St., Normal. Dues of $20 per neighborhood or $5 per individual to be collected.
- Prairie Aviation Museum's Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament; 2 to 10 p.m., Challenger Learning Center, 2929 E. Empire St., Bloomington. Satellite games every 30 minutes, $40 buy-in; main event, 7 p.m., $125 buy in.
- United Methodist Church of Delavan annual chicken supper for mission; 4 to 7 p.m. Call (309) 244-8800.
- Turkey dinner and bazaar; 4 to 7 p.m., St. Mary's Catholic Church of Atlanta. Cost: $6, adults; $3, ages 3-11.
- Saunemin United Methodist Church's chicken supper; 4:30 to 7 p.m., Saunemin Community Building. Cost: $7, adults; $3, ages 6 to 12. Carry-outs available.
- Waynesville United Methodist Senior Youth's missions benefit supper and auction; 5 p.m. supper, 6 p.m. auction, Waynesville American Legion. Call (217) 949-5751.
- Chenoa United Methodist Church spaghetti supper; 5 to 7 p.m., at the church. Cost: $6, 11 and older; $3, ages 4 to 10. Call (815) 945-7155.
- RSVP for Community Action Poverty Simulation (CAPS); 9 a.m. to noon Nov. 9, Mount Pisgah Baptist Church, 801 W. Market St., Bloomington. Free. Lunch provided after program. Call (309) 821-1616.
- Colfax United Methodist Church first Sunday dinner; 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., church dining room. Freewill offering. Carry-outs available.
- Birds of Prey presentation; 1 p.m., Miller Park Zoo, 1020 S. Morris Ave., Bloomington; free with regular paid admission.