The National Weather Service is predicting that 3-5 inches of snow will fall Monday in the Twin City area. During winter storms, Twin City and McLean County motorists can find more information about road conditions, parking bans and snow plow progress online.
• For updated information on snow operations progress, a listing and map of all designated snow route, and the complete snow removal program go to www.cityblm.org/snow
• Check Twitter for safety updates during storms: @NormalIll
• For more information on the town’s snow removal policies and procedures, visit www.normal.org and under “Services” select “Snow and Ice Removal.”
• For a map of current winter road conditions, visit: http://gis.mcleancountyil.gov/gisapps/highwayroadconditions/
• Other road information is available on the county’s website, www.mcleancountyil.gov. Click on the “Departments” drop down menu to find the “Highway” department, where more information is available under “Road Conditions/Closures/Construction.”