Twin City area
1. Lincoln Street between Veterans Parkway and Capen Drive will be closed until the end of July for rehabilitation.
2. Various streets in uptown Normal are affected by the Marriott hotel project.
3. Fell Avenue between North and Irving streets will be closed until Aug. 13.
4. Mulberry Street between Fell Avenue and Linden will be closed to through traffic Tuesday through June 30 for sewer installations.
5. Hamilton Road between Greenwood Avenue and Timeberlake Lane is now open, although minor work remains.
6. Woodrig Road will be closed east of Main Street today for water main work.
- County Highway 53 (Danvers/Carlock Road) will be closed from North Street in Danvers to the I-74 interchange at Carlock through Oct. 31.
- PJ Keller Highway at the Lexington I-55 interchange will be under construction through September.
- U.S. 136 over Kickapoo Creek, 1.3 miles west of U.S. 51, is under construction until Wednesday.
- Tanglewood Road between Wesley Street and Briarwood Way in Old Town Township will be closed to through traffic through June 30.