Road construction update for projects in the Pantagraph area
1. Tanglewood Road between Wesley Street and Briarwood Way in Old Town Township will be closed to through traffic through June 30.
2. County Highway 53 (Danvers/Carlock Road) will be closed from North Street in Danvers to the Interstate 74 interchange at Carlock through Oct. 31.
3. P.J. Keller Highway at the Lexington I-55 interchange will be under construction through September.
4. Various streets in uptown Normal are affected by the Marriott hotel project.
5. Fell Avenue between North and Irving streets will be closed until Aug. 13.
6. U.S. 136 over Kickapoo Creek, 1.3 miles west of U.S. 51, is under construction until June 20.
7. Police enforcement will be stepped up through June 16 at Towanda Avenue/State Street at Washington Street; Main Street at Washington; Prospect Road at Eastland Drive; and Center Street at Emerson Street.
8. Lincoln Street between Veterans Parkway and Capen Drive will be closed for construction today (June 11) for rehabilitation. Work should be completed by the end of July.
9. Starting at 6 a.m. Tuesday (June 12, 2007), Fox Creek Road from 200 feet to 1,000 feet west of Stonehedges Court will be closed to all traffic until July 31. Access for all residents and Fox Creek Elementary School will be from the south.