* Brad Helms was 186 pins over average with his 748 series and Ben Kaufman was 150 over average with his 705 series in the Fraternal League at Circle Lanes.
* At Pheasant Lanes, Joy Graden converted the 4-10 and Pat Meyers the 6-7-10 in the Sunrise Ladies League; Marilee Bracero converted the 6-7-10 and Sherri Hester the 5-10 in the SFEA Tuesday Women's League; and Cheryl Garrels shot her first 600 (609) in the Rockettes League.
* Twin City Lanes will host the Bates Commodities Elite Eight Tournament Saturday and Sunday. This is a scratch tournament sanctioned by USBC and is open to any BBA member. Qualifying rounds are 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Saturday. The top eight will advance to match play on Sunday. Entry fee is $40. Fliers are available at all bowling centers.
* Following are winners of the Clinton USBC Mixed Tournament last weekend at The Clinton Bowl
Team: Corn Belt FS (2720) - Mary Jo Chrispen, Kathie Wickenhauser, Josh Hedrick and Derek Rossio.
Doubles Shaye Miller and Andrew Huffman (1326).
Youth league notes
* At Pheasant Lanes, Samantha Tofanelli rolled her first 200 game (209) in the Prep Mixed League; Megan Dewey rolled a Triplicate 137 and Walter Slater III rolled a 220 game that was 94 pins over his average in the Junior Mixed League; Cameron Pollitt rolled his high game of 257, 116 pins over his average, and his first 600 series (603); Danny Uhlir rolled his first 600 series (618), 150 pins over his average; Brandon Kessinger rolled a 223 game, which was 97 pins over his average, on his way to a 512 series, 134 pins over his average; and Luke Nordine's 741 series was 138 pins over his average, all in the Klassic Keglers League; and Cody Clem's 564 series was 183 pins over his 127 average in the Go Getters II League.
Youth tournament notes
* Twin City Lanes' Dale Roeske finished first in the boys 11-and-under Pepsi Tournament. He won $135 in scholarship money and advances to the state finals. Jill Welch was ninth in the girls 11-and-under and also advances to the state finals.
* For lists of adult-youth teams that advanced to the Adult-Child 9-Pin No-Tap Tournament finals at both Mustang Sally's and Pheasant Lanes, see Rec Results.
* Also see Rec Results for the 15 youth bowlers from Pheasant Lanes who advanced to the affiliate round of the Illinois Youth Singles Bowling Championship. The Affiliate Tournament will be March 11-12 at Pheasant Lanes. The State Finals Tournament will be May 20 at S.I. Bowl in Carterville.
Honor Roll guidelines
Guidelines for the Honor Roll are as follows: men - 250 game, 675 series; women - 220 game, 575 series; youths - 210 game, 550 series. Please include any USBC awards earned, especially by your lower-average bowlers whose scores do not qualify for the Honor Roll.
Please report your weekly honor roll scores and achievements Sunday night or Monday before 5:30 p.m. by faxing them to (309) 473-9255, e-mailing them to mary.chrispenyayayverizon.net or phoning them to (309) 473-3806.
Compiled by Mary Jo Chrispen