- At Pheasant Lanes, Martha Hunter and Donna Meredith converted the 5-7 in the Sunrise Ladies League and Cindy Priller converted the 6-7-10 in the Sunday Nite Mixed League.
- Mardell Furniss converted the 5-6-10 and Helen Gee converted the 6-7-10 in the Coffee Breakers League at Circle Lanes.
- Justin Bauer and Katia Petsas were the winners of the Minier Lanes Valentine's Scotch Doubles.
Youth league notes
At Pheasant Lanes, Ryan Helenthal rolled his first 200 game (205) and first 500 series (525) in the Junior Mixed League, Jennifer Emmert rolled her first 200 game (208) and first 500 series (519) and Cameron Pollitt rolled his first 200 game (225) in the Klassic Keglers League.
Youth tournament notes
- Thirty-five adult-child teams will compete in the finals of the Pheasant Lanes Youth Program Adult-Child 9-Pin No-Tap Tournament Saturday and Sunday at Pheasant Lanes. If a qualifying team cannot compete in the finals, please notify Carla Dicken at (309) 824-1747 immediately so that the next qualifying team can advance.
- Four Pheasant Lanes teams will compete in the 2006 ISBPA-USBC Team State Championships at Oak Forest Bowl in Oak Forest at 1 p.m. Feb. 26. Information packets have been distributed. Anyone who cannot bowl should contact Carla Dicken at (309) 824-1747 immediately.
Honor Roll guidelines
Guidelines for the Honor Roll are as follows: men - 250 game, 675 series; women - 220 game, 575 series; youths - 210 game, 550 series. Please include any USBC awards earned, especially by your lower-average bowlers whose scores do not qualify for the Honor Roll.
Please report weekly Honor Roll scores and achievements Sunday night or Monday before 5:30 p.m. by faxing them to (309) 473-9255, e-mailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning them to (309) 473-3806.
Compiled by Mary Jo Chrispen